New to list.....

To: "Team. Net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: New to list.....
From: "Akeem1" <Akeem1@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 1999 13:18:08 -0500
Sorry I maybe I need to clarify a bit.  Bedford Texas. Not MA.  Sorry for
the confussion.  Thanks already for some feed back.  While I have researched
a bit, I'm still not sure what class my car would fall in.  Its mildly mod'd
with gears, K&N, Shifter, wheels & tires, Tokiko struts and shocks, BBK
springs, poly. bushings all the way around, Caster/Camber plates, off set
rack bushing, Underdrive pulleys, and some timing tricks and full off road
exhaust system.  No internal mods to the motor (yet).  Thanks again for the
input and feed back!

Craig Staggs
94 GT Conv.
73 Mach 1