Getting Started

To: "Team. Net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Getting Started
From: "Akeem1" <Akeem1@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 1999 14:54:44 -0500
Wow! what a responce.  Really appreciate the returns on information.  Its
the 1973 Mach1 I drag race and its the 94 mustang GT I want to autocross.
It looks exciting.  Yes one must turn the wheel for sure :-)  I will try to
get to Mineral Wells tomorrow and if all goes well, maybe a bit of track
time or I guess as you guys and gals say " cone chasing "  Maybe someone
will spot me and help point me in the right directions. My car is Reo Red
with a white top and six spoke wheels.  (I'll be the one grinning ear to
ear).

Craig Staggs
94 GT Conv.
73 Mach 1