Re: Boosted Drag Car, Kansas City

To: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>, <Hottvr@aol.com>, <autoX@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Boosted Drag Car, Kansas City
From: "John" <john.mikes@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 1999 22:35:09 -0700
I'm from Missouri, and Phil's right. Get off 35 at Cameron and take HWY 36
east. Pause to think of my old man, Henry Mikes, who spent a few years of
his life helping build the road. Honk your horn when you pass my sister's
house, just outside of Stewartsville where the west-bound lane curves down
into a little valley.
John Mikes
john.mikes@worldnet.att.net
http://home.att.net/~john.mikes