Re: Reduced class structure

To: "Justin Hughes" <ka1ult@channel1.com>,
Subject: Re: Reduced class structure
From: "Kent Rafferty" <gs96@sgi.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 1999 10:27:36 -0400
Pitting lower hp models against their higher hp siblings
doesn't seem fair but it's done all of the time in most of
the classes.  Compare an 84 Corvette with a ZR1 Vette
in SS: 205 hp vs 405 hp! Double!

Same is true with almost all of the pony cars ever made placed
in the same class - F Stock.  The hp differential there is just as
dramatic as the SS example.

Given these precedents, I'd combine ES and HS.  We already
have too many classes, IMO, and we're adding more almost
daily it seems.

Kent Rafferty