Safety Nazi was RE: Kudos to NAP and Mark Sipe

To: "'Paul Foster'" <pfoster@gdi.net>, TeamZ3@aol.com
Subject: Safety Nazi was RE: Kudos to NAP and Mark Sipe
From: Alan Pozner <AlanP@identicard.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 11:24:54 -0400
While I understand the intent of the term Safety Nazi, please recognize the
incredibly offensive nature of the term from a Jewish person's point of
view. While I hate politically correct stuff as much as the next guy and
recognize the importance of freedom of speech AND recognize that words are
just words I ask that you avoid this personally offensive term in the
future.

Thanks,
Alan "yeah, I am Jewish" Pozner