RE: Type R: G Stock in 2000? "Dreaming...."

To: "'Mark R Jahnke'" <mjahnke@shrike.depaul.edu>
Subject: RE: Type R: G Stock in 2000? "Dreaming...."
From: Kevin McCormick <ktm@unify.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 09:11:17 -0700
Careful what you wish for :-)  As someone else already pointed out, it is
low first gear and lots of revs.  We had five (5) Type R's in Sacramento
Saturday - and they say they are hard to find...

Just commenting that displacement (Audi 2.8, Camaro 3.8, even Neon 2.0) has
an advantage over 1.8 highly strung litres.  And that automatics are really
good for stoplight starts - kids NOT in the minivan, of course!

Oh, don't forget the drivers - GS should be a great class to watch - Ron
Bauer (who had really shined this year in Annie's car), Bob 'go to first
until proven otherwise' Endicott, Tom Smith, etc.  Forgive me for not
listing the non-Type R GS drivers - except for Mr. Rohn, of course!

GSL should be just as entertaining - Barbara L-B, Annie Gill, Kathy
Wolfskill, etc.

Kevin McCormick
1995 Miata R
1998 Mercury Villager w/sport handling package (all together now - ohhhh!)
???? for 2000