RE: Type R: G Stock in 2000? "Dreaming...."

To: "'Scott Meyers'" <solo2@uswest.net>, David Fauth <dfauth@net-mgmt.com>
Subject: RE: Type R: G Stock in 2000? "Dreaming...."
From: Phil Osborne <posborne@minuteman-ups.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 11:16:34 -0500

Scott wrote:
and..........

        Lots of stuff deleted re: Type R

Sounds like it has a few more things than a Neon   :-)

I still think it makes sense to let it redefine G Stock with the Talons and
Firebirds, and perhaps move some other now defunct cars out of the class
elsewhere.

Scott Meyers

[Phil Osborne]
Yes, and in addition to that, where do you find them, and at what price?
My guess is that you could buy 2 99 ACR's for the price of one Type R.
 What makes them so expensive?  All those things Scott mentioned....They
were practically hand built for racing...

Phil O.