Re: Safety Nazi was RE: Kudos to NAP and Mark Sipe

To: Alan Pozner <AlanP@identicard.com>
Subject: Re: Safety Nazi was RE: Kudos to NAP and Mark Sipe
From: Mike Bultemeier <hottvr@tfs.net>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 13:43:38 -0500
 Take a look at my last name. If theres anybody that should be offended by the
term "Safety Nazi" it should be me! Why because it fits too well. I grew up
being called a Nazi in grade school before I understood what it really meant. I
grew up in a very
ethnic area where there were lots of Polish survivors of WWII. Believe me the
hard feelings cut both ways.

Now with all that said, why doesn't somebody think of some homogenized, PC,
Warm and Fuzzy words for Safety Steward and lets "Get on down the road"

Michael Bultemeier TLS#1