RE: Safety Nazi was RE: Kudos to NAP and Mark Sipe

To: "'Mike Bultemeier'" <hottvr@tfs.net>, Paul Foster <pfoster@gdi.net>
Subject: RE: Safety Nazi was RE: Kudos to NAP and Mark Sipe
From: Alan Pozner <AlanP@identicard.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 14:14:32 -0400
Gee whiz.

I already replied privately to Paul but I guess what I thought would be
obvious is not. Please do not be offended if I state the obvious:

Were I a Jewish safety steward I would be very offended by being called a
Nazi. I don't know how to make it any plainer. The Nazis killed 6 million
Jews during WWII. Most Jews are horrified by anything to do with Nazis. So
calling a Jew a Nazi would be deeply offensive. Since you don't know that
all the safety folks aren't Jewish maybe you should avoid calling them
Nazis.

-Alan