Re: The 'New' G Stock?

To: washburn@dwave.net, kart38@home.com
Subject: Re: The 'New' G Stock?
From: "Jeff Lloyd" <jslz3@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 04 Sep 1999 00:31:39 GMT
Jason, pat is right, in the national events we usually get 13-15 cars all of
the same make and model in BS. but I have to say Driving the Car not to have
has it's advantages, 1. you allways have an excuse why you lost
and 2. when you do win it makes it that much sweeter..

Jeff (enjoy being the underdog) Lloyd