Re: The 'New' G Stock?

To: Ron Bauer <ronbauer@aa.net>
Subject: Re: The 'New' G Stock?
From: Joshua Hadler <jhadler@rmi.net>
Date: Fri, 03 Sep 1999 22:11:51 -0600
Ron Bauer wrote:

> Both cars may be faster than the rest of GS, but there cannot and will not
> be a point where there are a large number of cars that will be competitive
> against each other on every course in a class.  I realize AS has more than
> two cars that can be competitive, but at this point, it's really only two
> manufacturers...... ;-)

Hey now, watch it! I'd say there are three, maybe even four
manufacturers that are in easy contention for the A-Stock trophy this
year.

Porsche (968, 944S2)
BMW (M3, Z3)
Toyota (MR2-turbo)

and...

TVR (3000S)

        Yes, I think Bill just might show A-Stock a thing or two. That is if he
manages to keep his hands away from sharp objects until Sept 16, eh
Bill?

-Josh ( driving in the underestimated MR2-t this year) 2

--
Joshua Hadler    '74 914 2.0 CSP/Bi - Hooligan Racing #29 - CONIVOR
                 '87 Quantum Syncro - aka stealth quattro

jhadler@rmi.net
http://rainbow.rmi.net/~jhadler/