Re: The 'New' G Stock?

To: Randy Chase <randyc2@home.com>
Subject: Re: The 'New' G Stock?
From: Joshua Hadler <jhadler@rmi.net>
Date: Fri, 03 Sep 1999 22:31:21 -0600
Randy Chase wrote:

 I wrote:

> > TVR (3000S)
> >
> >         Yes, I think Bill just might show A-Stock a thing or two. That is
>if he
> > manages to keep his hands away from sharp objects until Sept 16, eh
> > Bill?
>
> Two words... Super Stock  8-)

Whoops!! <red faced embarassment>...

        I really thought that the TVR had been plopped into A-Stock. Geez, what
kind of rock have -I- been living under? Please pardon the silliness of
my last post then. Guess you can tell there aren't alot of TVR's around
in my region...

> > -Josh ( driving in the underestimated MR2-t this year) 2
>
> So the TVR should at least beat ONE MR2-T...8-)  Just kidding Josh.
> Drive well.

Touche' Randy. :-)

Thanks. I'm just hoping to have fun. But hey, ya never know huh?

We'll miss ya at the big show. Hope all is well.

-Josh (ok, so I never claimed to be infalible, did I?) 2

--
Joshua Hadler    '74 914 2.0 CSP/Bi - Hooligan Racing #29 - CONIVOR
                 '87 Quantum Syncro - aka stealth quattro

jhadler@rmi.net
http://rainbow.rmi.net/~jhadler/