Re: The 'New' G Stock?

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: The 'New' G Stock?
From: Annie Gill <baby_nsx@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 1999 07:19:57 -0700 (PDT)
Of the four dealerships in my area, two knew about the
year 00 Type R, two were clueless.  Others across the
country have e-mailed me saying they've heard the same
thing... i.e. one said his dealer told him the
identical info I had, one said his dealership had no
clue.  So ask around...

Annie Gill
98 Type R
99 Civic Si