Re: stolen rx7

To: autox@autox.team.net, cmack@WPI.EDU
Subject: Re: stolen rx7
From: "Jan Schmidt" <jschmidt@kumc.edu>
Date: Sun, 05 Sep 1999 17:22:06 -0500
Chris
Dont know the answer to your actual question, but you can have mine for a
measly $2300.
Bill Schmidt cs rx7 kc reg

>>> Christopher Roger Cammack <cmack@WPI.EDU> 09/05 5:00 PM >>>
hello team dot netters.
last thursday night i had the misfortune of having my 1984 mazda gsl se
rx7 stolen.  it has numerous modifications and as time goes by without
word about its whereabouts, i am tending to think it has been parted out
in some chop shop.  it was insured againt theft, so insurance should cover
some of the cost of the car, but how do i convince the insurance company
to give me more than the 2000--2500 normal blue book for my car. it would
cost more than 8000 to make something that rivals the goodies in my car.
any help and hints would be greatly appreciated.
-chris cammack
formerly: 1984 rx7 gslse csp #8 new england region
currently: decent rollerblades :(
worcester mass