Re: Who is the most senior Old F-word person?

To: "Larry R. Metz" <lrmetz@home.com>, "Team Net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Who is the most senior Old F-word person?
From: "Bruce Wentzel" <greendot@excelonline.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 1999 12:05:51 -0400
Fall of 1964, Firebirds Car Club, General Motors Institute
1962 Chevy Impala 4 dr, 327, 300 hp, 4 speed.
First trophy, spring of 65 in a borrowed 65 Falcon Sprint, 260
V8, 4 speed.
Might have 450 trophies.  Ran out of fingers and toes counting :)

John Ames beats us both, in more than one respect.

Bruce Wentzel Green Dot Racing, Inc. Road Race & Solo II rentals
BSP 71 Corvette LS6 - the original Greendot; RX-7's; 79 ITA, 84
ITS, 86 ITS
One person brake bleeding with Speed Bleeders, racer price $5.20
ea.
Ask me about your opportunity to be a part of the fastest growing
company in the fastest growing industry in the world!!