Re: Who is the most senior Old F-word person?

To: John Lieberman <johnlee@softdisk.com>, "Larry R.Metz" <lrmetz@home.com>
Subject: Re: Who is the most senior Old F-word person?
From: Judy Becker <judyb@cts.com>
Date: Thu, 09 Sep 1999 09:27:45 -0700
John
Let's see when we ran our corvair dune buggy initially (with turbo) that's
where I learned about oversteer & doing 360's.
That thing was built like a sherman tank & handled like one too. Steel
plating all over the place.
To continue me too-we ran Fiat 850 then the X1/9. I liked the handling
smoothness of the 850 but it lacked the power of the x1/9.

When we were in the Corvair club, an article in one of the newsletters
described a guying autoxing his x1/9 with a 140 'vair in the rear.

We could only imagine the car spinning like a top, and fun to drive.

Judy {:>}

ps-we've got guy competing regularly in DSP x1/9, does well too....