Re: Who is the most senior Old F-word person?

To: "Larry R. Metz" <lrmetz@home.com>
Subject: Re: Who is the most senior Old F-word person?
From: Pat Kelly <lollipop@ricochet.net>
Date: Tue, 07 Sep 1999 09:31:45 -0700
Larry,
    I started in 1962, with an MGA, then 3000 AH, then my Lotus 7A (in
1965). Lost track of events, and don't have time to look them all up.
    Better than Old F, how about Geezer Gang (older than the OF), and we
come out with our walkers, climb into the car and blow everyone awaaaaay!
    Anyone else run the same car since 1965?
--Pat Kelly