Re: Kansas Update Reports????

To: "Larry R. Metz" <lrmetz@home.com>
Subject: Re: Kansas Update Reports????
From: John Lieberman <johnlee@softdisk.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 1999 21:49:14 -0500
I can't make any guarantees, Larry, but in years past a couple of
people with laptops have posted daily results to the list from their
hotel rooms.  And don't forget the official SCCA website
<http://www.scca.org> There's always a chance that some of the results
may be posted there as well.  However, since Paige is no longer
around, don't hold your breath!!!  Hope she's having fun at that ski
lodge in Vermont!!!  8<{)

John (Old Fartz & TLS #37) Lieberman