Re: Kansas Update Reports????

To: "Larry R. Metz" <lrmetz@home.com>,
Subject: Re: Kansas Update Reports????
From: Judy Becker <judyb@cts.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 1999 21:02:39 -0700
Hi there George
Are you puppy sitting.
That should be quite a combo-Rita in her car in BSP & JoAnn in Rita's car
in BSPL..deadly duo.
Good luck to her too although I know with her talent she doesn't need luck.
Keep in touch with how she's doing.
Down here in San Diego & rooting for both JoAnn & Rita...part of the West
Coast Contingency...who else went from up your way?

Judy  {:>}