Re: Kansas Update Reports????

To: lrmetz@home.com, autox@autox.team.net, jacircts@mich.com
Subject: Re: Kansas Update Reports????
From: Hottvr@aol.com
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 1999 21:36:53 EDT
I'm going to be putting up pictures of the Nats starting tuesday if all goes
well.
Assisting me will be Steve Couture(D-Stock Neon ACR) and Bruce Dickey(C-Mod
Crossle 70F).

I plan to put the course maps up tommorrow morning.

I just returned home from Topeka. Ran the warmups and sucked. I can only give
you
guys a few observations from this weekend.

BSP, I only saw one or two cars run but I would have to say Daniel Popp
looked very fast.

CM  Ankeny,Saunders,Swift,Dickey, Fast  fast fast. Some of us had to run
earlier
in the day when parts of the course still had standing water. In my case it
made no difference. See Dictionary, look up meaning of "suck", I'm there!

CPL This one is of special interest to me. I did the article last year for
SportsCar
on this class. Susan Delzell narrowly edged out Liz(The Wiz) Berger today. I
didn't
really see what happened yesterday?

Sorry Its hard to see it all!!!!!

The photos will be at

www.boltmaker.com/nats1.html

In the next few days, Stay tuned for full "Team Laughing Stock" coverage

Mike B. TLS#1