Re: Kansas Update Reports????

To: "Larry R. Metz" <lrmetz@home.com>
Subject: Re: Kansas Update Reports????
From: "George Lynch" <george.lynch@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 1999 20:39:44 -0700

>For those of us not gong to Kansas, is there anyone planning on give us
>updates thru the week???

My wife, Jo Ann, calls me every night.  I will pass on what she tells me.
Jo Ann is driving the yellow corvette of Rita Wilsey (BSP) in BSPL.  This
morning the track was wet (no standing water) and the top drivers at the
practice and pro-solo had poor times.  At the pro-solo LiNay White (BSPL)
would have been faster than Scotty (BSP) but for a cone (he was not a happy
camper).  In the afternoon the track was dry and hot.  At the practice in
the afternoon Rita (BSP) was .10 behind Dan Popp (BSP).

George (at home 8-(  ) Lynch
93 yellow RX7  SS