Just a funny feeling?

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Just a funny feeling?
From: Hottvr@aol.com
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 1999 21:34:38 EDT
I left Topeka this morning on my way back to Kansas City. I had this strange
feeling
that I couldn't explain. It felt like someone had died!!!! I got my ticket as
I entered the
Kansas Turnpike east. Rounding the cloverleaf on to the highway I noticed the
trees, they are really starting to turn to autumn colors now. I realized what
it was. This
season is over, except for a few local events. Its been a great year. Many of
you who
saw my video at the BFG talent show saw that it wasn't always pretty. But I
always tried to make the best of it. I just finished editing the onboard
video from the Nationals. Thats not too pretty either.

 I have to say one thing though, I haven't been envolved in any activity that
has let me meet so many people from so many places so quickly as SoloII.

I had a great time last week. Anybody on the list that hasn't been before
should start
planning now, to go next year.

You won't be sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mike B. TLS#1

I'll probably have another tape by then. What can happen next?