Re: ES CRX's-was Re: Lets sound off...

To: autox list <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: ES CRX's-was Re: Lets sound off...
From: Loren Williams <Loren@kscable.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 1999 20:39:04 -0500

mark pilson wrote:

> >Loren Williams wrote:
> >Are you implying that there are illegal CRX's in ES, or what?
>
> I understand that it wasn't legal at the practice.  I have no clue about
> it's legality during the competition.

There were only two CRX's in ES.  I assume one was your potential
co-drive, which you claim is legal.  So you must be dissin' Ron
Williams.  What was illegal about his car?  All I can say is that Ron
would have welcomed a protest.  If there was something so illegal on his
car that someone as far away from the event as YOU knew about it... how
could he finish 3rd and not get protested?

Face it, Ron was within 7/1000ths of your bud on Thursday, and beat him
by a mere half a second on Friday.  If one was illegal, I'd say both
were.

Just because one doesn't choose to be a "big name" Pro Solo and/or
National Tour driver doesn't mean one can't take a trophy at Nationals
without cheating.  Geez.

--
Loren Williams | Homepage - http://home.kscable.com/shad
'94 Saturn SC2 | Wichita Region SCCA - http://www2.southwind.net/~scca