Re: Post Nationals Blues

To: "Albert Cram" <alcram@netscape.net>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Post Nationals Blues
From: "Williams" <bswilliams@myriad.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 1999 19:19:45 -0500
Your season is over?
Here in Bryan, Texas, our season just started!
I'm a member of the Texas A & M Sports Car Club.  We are a student oriented
car club.  Our season starts when college starts in the fall and ends in
May.  We usually have an event at the beginning of December, (It's rough
racing when the highs are only in the low 50's), and then we start again
during the first part of Feburary, (Once again, it's rough racing when the
highs are in the low 50's), and then our season ends in May when classes get
out.  We hold practice sessions every month during the summer when many of
the students are out of town, but, (IT'S ROUGH RACING WHEN THE HIGHS ARE IN
THE LOW 100's)

Bryan Williams
Beer Money Racing