Thanks Victor ....

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Thanks Victor ....
From: Lloyd.Wilson@Alcan.Com
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 1999 11:45:25 -0500 (CDT)
--Boundary_(ID_X/GIephmzUI9A5JjFAVWfA)

I would like to use this forum to THANK, Victor Bell for letting me drive his
car at Nationals this year.  Victor did not even attend Nationals this year due
to a work requirement.  Also I would like to thank, his co-driver for local
events, Steve, wait, I mean Schpindle Kettlestrings for also letting me
co-drive with him a Nationals this year.  Victor and Steve are two great guys.

A clarification - I did drive a 98 Integra Type R - white of course not black
and my sponsor is V.B. (Victor Bell) Race Car Rentals as a humorous way of
thanking Victor for letting me co-drive his car at Nationals which he did not
even show up to.

Lloyd Wilson

--Boundary_(ID_X/GIephmzUI9A5JjFAVWfA)--