Re: Katie Kelly protested?

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Katie Kelly protested?
From: dan pedroza <beagleracing@mroad.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 1999 09:34:23 -0700
>Date: Sun, 19 Sep 1999 22:40:11 -0700
>From: Rex Tener <rex@marimba.com>
>Subject: Re: Katie Kelly protested?
>
>At 08:28 PM 9/19/99 -0500, Rocky Entriken wrote:
>>What seems kind of a bummer is the protestor was Kevin McCormick, also a San
>>Francisco Region member who Katie runs against all year at their local
>>events, including at the NPDiv Divisional. IMHO, the sportsmanlike thing
>>would have been to raise the question at any of a number of opportunities
>>back home, not wait to ambush her half a continent away at the premier event
>>of the year.
>
>Rocky,
>
>What is a real bummer is the number of people, like you, or even some that
>weren't even at nationals, that are condeming Kevin McCormick without ever
>hearing his side of the story/protest.  As I learned a long time ago in
>this sport, there are two sides to every protest.
>
>Rex Tener
>rex@marimba.com

Ok, Rex, let's hear you interpret this:

overheard explanation by McCormick:  the protest was "for clarification
purposes" specifically on perch settings/ride height.

ok.....if that were true...why the timing protest?
yes, there are 2 sides.  unfortunately his still sucked.

pics soon! *hee*

dan pedroza
the M road
http://www.mroad.com