Re: Katie Kelly protest (protestors side)

To: "Team.Net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Katie Kelly protest (protestors side)
From: Paul Czarnecki <oblique@alum.mit.edu>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 1999 17:37:58 -0400

>(Just how does one file a protest that is not upsetting to the protestee, no
>matter how? A question demanding a Solomonic answer, but I ain't no Solomon.
>I'd offer this feeble attempt: The protestor himself informs the protestee
>of his intentions, thus opening instead of closing a line of communication
>between the two [or at least attempting to].)

or perhaps getting the protestee thinking that mindgames are going on.

At least way, Katie didn't have it hanging over her head the whole
week.  Keven explicitly said that it was filed in advance without
knowing the finishing positions, and filed with instructions NOT to
tell her to avoid mindgames.

pZ
--
Paul Czarnecki