RE: Why is the protestor named the "bad guy?"

To: Paul and Meredith Brown <racers@rt66.com>, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Why is the protestor named the "bad guy?"
From: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 1999 09:51:32 -0700
Paul Brown writes...

>I've heard other sources say she was out of
>spec, but within what might be expected of a higher-mileage car, so she was
>given a pass.  Not that I understand how spring perches wear, mind you....

Spring perches don't wear, but bushings do. No one said the car was out of
spec. The PC decided the perch fell under what they felt was a legal
tolerance due to wear of the BUSHING.

> I believe you can see which slot they're adjusted to from outside.
Katie's car was >set one step lower than the accepted "legal" position.

False. My car was set in exactly the right step.

Where do you people get this information?

Over and out.

Katie Kelly