Re: The Daddio factor, or how can anyone be that fast?

To: darren@madams.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: The Daddio factor, or how can anyone be that fast?
From: "Chris Marsh" <cmarsh90@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 1999 11:13:45 PDT

>Now, obviously it is possible to get more than 100% usage out of
>a car.  Not only from peaks in each of the axises but also from
>making the car do things outside the limits such as rotating the
>car to travel around a turn without losing as much momentum.

I don't quite follow, seems to me your saying there is some maximal usage of
the car that results in THE best time, that would be 100% and you can't go
past that, meaning for the entire course at any individual point you are
using the car as much as possible at that point.  Seems to me the fact is
that Daddio and others are closer to this point than anyone else, but in
reality nobody probably is actually at that point.

Chris Marsh
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Street/1521/