RE: The Daddio factor, or how can anyone be that fast?

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: The Daddio factor, or how can anyone be that fast?
From: ddisimo@gate.net
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 1999 20:10:49 GMT
On Wednesday, September 22, 1999 3:53 PM, Streldoc@aol.com
[SMTP:Streldoc@aol.com] wrote:
> Take a McKamey School and you will discover some of the
> secrets...
> Erik Strelnieks

Well, since Erik mentioned it... I am organizing a McKamey
School on Nov 13th and 14th in Ft. Myers FL.  Please
contact me at (561) 451-2664 or (954) 714-9550 x18 for more
information.  Come to sunny Florida in November.  Best
weather in the country in November.  The school will be at
the same location as the first ProSolo in 2000.

Thanks,
Darrin DiSimo
email: ddisimo@gate.net
home: (561) 451-2664