Re: the NOPI event

To: "Brad Cox" <coxb@trimofran.org>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: the NOPI event
From: "John Mahoney" <jmahoney@cyberstation.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 1999 17:32:14 -0500
Lets face it if the whiners did half as much as the doers the event would go
twice as smooth.  The event chairpeople would then have time to ensure the
event went smooth.  As long as 20% of the people do 100% of the organizing
there will always be complications.  I just applaud the people that are
trying to keep new ideas and events progressing into the future.  Remember
if a sport or interest expects to improve or remain active new ideas and
people must come on line.  It does sound like the majority had fun with a
new event and enabled the public to to get a glimpse of the Secret Car Club
of America.  Remember resistance to change is the reality of the unknown.
John Mahoney
DS ACR
CSP GT-6 previously
No I wasn't there at either big event but wish I was.  Yes I am one of those
that adds my 2 cents and wasn't there, but have experienced the event
production chaios, of criticism.