RE: the NOPI event

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: the NOPI event
From: "Brad Cox" <coxb@trimofran.org>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 1999 10:23:20 -0500
Hey Ben, I've been following the NOPI deal for awhile now.  I gotta say, you
really put your heart into it!  I wish I could have made it to GA.  It
really pisses me off that some people can't cut any slack for a first time
event.

With all this talk about ST  attracting the "rice" crowd (very necessary
also), you're actually bringing autocross to them!  If you ask me, that's a
GREAT way to  get people interested.  Exposure!  I think that all those
interested in seeing solo2 grow as a sport owe you a big THANK YOU.  It took
guts to pull this off.  I hope it's even more successful next time (and
closer).

-brad