Re: Open exhaust in Solo 2?

To: Hottvr@aol.com, "Team.Net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Open exhaust in Solo 2?
From: Joshua Hadler <jhadler@rmi.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 1999 18:28:26 -0700
Hottvr@aol.com wrote:

> OK , That sounds easy enough! "Put a muffler on the damn thing". What if you
> drive
> a Sports Racer or a Formula car? Theres no where to put it. Also its not
> required by
> the GCR that governs these cars.

        Doesn't matter, if the car is too loud for the region, it's too loud.
Those are the rules we play by. Find a way to make it quieter, or go
play somewhere else. For what it's worth Mike, for the most part of all
of the problematic cars (noise wise), the Mod cars aren't really a
problem. It's usually the prepared cars, a couple SP cars, and those
damn straight pipe D-Stock neons. And we all know what NEON stands for
now don't we? Never Ending Obnoxious Noise. Thanks CHuck! :-)
        Even the Goldine A-Mod super-vee was less annoying than those pesky
neons. Ok, the 2-strokers are starting to get there...

-Josh2

--
Joshua Hadler    '74 914 2.0 CSP/Bi - Hooligan Racing #29 - CONIVOR
                 '87 Quantum Syncro - aka stealth quattro

jhadler@rmi.net
http://rainbow.rmi.net/~jhadler/