Re: Open exhaust in Solo 2?

To: "Joshua Hadler" <jhadler@rmi.net>, <Hottvr@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: Open exhaust in Solo 2?
From: "Phillip S. Osborne" <psosborn@gte.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 1999 21:49:56 -0400

While the Neon exhaust can certainly be annoying, I would hesitate to
compare it to some Mod and Prepared cars, especially those with rotary
power.  As I stated in an earlier post, we do moniter our Pennington Field
site with a db meter at 50 feet.  The loudest Neon ever recorded was a .89,
as it headed away from the meter.  Obnoxious yes, extremely loud in
comparison, not hardly...

Phil O.