Re: Open exhaust in Solo 2?

To: "Joshua Hadler" <jhadler@rmi.net>, <Hottvr@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: Open exhaust in Solo 2?
From: "Rocky Entriken" <rocky@tri.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 1999 19:22:43 -0500
-----Original Message-----
From: Joshua Hadler <jhadler@rmi.net>

>For what it's worth Mike, for the most part of all
>of the problematic cars (noise wise), the Mod cars aren't really a
>problem. It's usually the prepared cars, a couple SP cars, and those
>damn straight pipe D-Stock neons.

What he said. Back in the bad old pre-muffler days, I earned my share of
unofficial "loudest car" awards with my 1147cc Prepared Spitfire. Had a
straight pipe with a megaphone on the end. when the muffler rule came in, I
ran a cherry bomb for a while, now a  Supertrapp. But the Supertrapp is
open, no plates. Hmmm, back to the straight pipe! But acceptably quieter.

--Rocky