Nopi Nationals

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Nopi Nationals
From: "Alex Muresan" <alex_inc@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 1999 17:49:03 PDT
I would like to thank all the people who put in so much time in trying to
make the head to head competition Nopi Nationals possible.  I had by FAR the
most fun out of all solo IIs I've ever ran!  I think that it’s great running
head to head against another competitor.  The course also seemed a lot
longer than a typical prosolo course.  I would like to see more events being
run in this head to head format.  I think that 95% of the competitors
thoroughly enjoyed this year's Nopi Nationals, but I guess not everybody
values the "fun factor" as their top priority in running a solo II event.
Many thanks again to all the people that put this event together and I hope
that next year's event will be just as much fun if not better!

Alex Muresan
#81 GS
98' Type R