Re: Hypreloud anything

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Hypreloud anything
From: LWOLFRACIN@aol.com
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 05:09:06 EDT
Hi,
  I just have to chime in here on this, I have a very loud RX-7 (ITS spec
car) and I have three, yes, three mufflers on it, 2 Thrush Turbo tubes and
one Walker ultra flo, I believe the reason the rotaties get the "loudness"
attention is simply becuase of the pitch of the noise, it can be quite
pircing and downright annoying.... but have you listened to a F440, those 2
cycle engines have a high pitch too...just different.
  just a thought/prespective

Kurt"Wolfgang"Peterson
CSP/ITS #22
1984 Mazda RX-7 GSL-SE