RE: new debate question, 1K in 2K?

To: "'R. John Lye'" <rjl6n@server1.mail.virginia.edu>,
Subject: RE: new debate question, 1K in 2K?
From: Phil Osborne <posborne@minuteman-ups.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 08:49:07 -0500
Are you saying that they will only allow X number of drivers per event?
 Must be nice to have more than you can handle...DC must be a hot bed of
autocrossing.

Phil O.

the Washington, DC region.  In that last five years, I have run exactly
one WDC region event because they have started to allow pre-registration
and the slots are all full most of the year.  So, I run events with the
Blue Ridge region and a non-SCCA club in Richmond.  The DC region keeps
telling folks "to give Solo II a try" in their newsletter, but then there
are no slots for them to enter the event.  Sorry, but I'm not going to
drive three hours to the event site to get put on waiting list!

John Lye
rjl6n@Virginia.edu