Re: 99 Miata Tire and Rim sizes ??

To: JIMVICMORE@aol.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 99 Miata Tire and Rim sizes ??
From: Stan Whitney <dp25sdw@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 12:01:58 -0700 (PDT)
The 225/45 hoosier seems to fit without any problems,
and is no significant gearing loss.  The 225 kumho is
taller though, but I have seen pictures of a 10AE car
running them.

I have heard from a couple of sources the hoosier 225
provides a little more forgiveness of rough driving,
with less shoulder wear than the 205's, which are
smaller, lighter, and as fast or faster if well
driven.

I'm putting 225 hoosiers on mine ;)

Good luck
Stan Whitney