Reservations???

To: "team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Reservations???
From: Paul Foster <pfoster@gdi.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 16:10:56 -0400
<<<In that last five years, I have run exactly one WDC region event
because they have started to allow pre-registration and the slots are
all full most of the year.  So, I run events with the Blue Ridge region
and a non-SCCA club in Richmond.  The DC region keeps telling folks "to
give Solo II a try" in their newsletter, but then there are no slots for
them to enter the event.  Sorry, but I'm not going to drive three hours
to the event site to get put on waiting list!>>>

You got to be kidding me! This is truly sick! Now I'm _very_ glad that
SFR decided to use SCCA membership to keep the autocross entrants in
check in the late 80s when the turnout was so large (sometimes over
250). How many do they allow?

Paul Foster