Re: Lot costs

To: "Glen E. Thompson" <glen.thompson@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re: Lot costs
From: Pat Kelly <lollipop@ricochet.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 20:27:27 -0700
I don't think you want to read these numbers:
    Our costs range from $500 for more distant lots (and relatively small) to
$1500 plus for close-by Oakland (CA) Coliseum. That's a day. None are free.
When we run at Oakland, we draw over 200 entries, which easily pays the rent.
When we run at the more distant sites, the entry drops to maybe half, so we
still can pay the rent.
--Pat Kelly