Re: Lot costs

To: autox list <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Lot costs
From: Loren Williams <Loren@kscable.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 1999 05:51:17 -0500

Pat Kelly wrote:

> I don't think you want to read these numbers:
>     Our costs range from $500 for more distant lots (and relatively small) to
> $1500 plus for close-by Oakland (CA) Coliseum. That's a day. None are free.
> When we run at Oakland, we draw over 200 entries, which easily pays the rent.
> When we run at the more distant sites, the entry drops to maybe half, so we
> still can pay the rent.

Just reminds me of how fortunate we are here in Wichita to have four
sites that we can run on for free (though we may lose two of them next
season), and one new one that charges us a whopping $300 per day.

For info, the free ones are:
A University parking lot, an Air Force base, and two aircraft
manufacturing plant parking lots.

--
Loren Williams | Homepage - http://home.kscable.com/shad
'94 Saturn SC2 | Wichita Region SCCA - http://www2.southwind.net/~scca