Lot costs

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Lot costs
From: "Glen E. Thompson" <glen.thompson@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 22:28:03 -0400
How much do different regions pay for lot rentals (when they're not free)?
What size lot do you get for the price?  What extras are included, like
access to restrooms, electricity, additional parking?  We've been able to
get most lots for free but some of our more desirable locations want too
many dollars and I want some ammunition before starting negotiations.

I've noticed that some regions talk about starting runs at 08:00.  Do you
set the course up the previous night or does some poor soul get up at oh
dark thirty to do it?

thanks,
glen
Glen E. Thompson