Re: Nationals on Asphalt? (Was: rolling cars in autocross)

To: "Brian M Kennedy" <kennedy@i2.com>, <GSMnow@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: Nationals on Asphalt? (Was: rolling cars in autocross)
From: "Kent Rafferty" <gs96@sgi.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 1999 09:54:51 -0400
I wonder about the future of Topeka as the Nationals site.
It struck me as way too rough and brittle for the BIG SHOW.
The South course had to be modified significantly during one
of the days to avoid a huge pothole that had developed
during the morning runs.

That course modification is another reason this year's Nationals
shouldn't be used too heavily for PAX data.

Kent Rafferty