Re: Megabucks cars...

To: Jeff Winchell <Jeff@Winchell.Com>, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Megabucks cars...
From: Buddy Ahlers <buddy_ahlers@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 1999 21:19:02 -0700 (PDT)
Sorry to overfill your mailbox, but I almost forgot,

I'm not sure about F1, but I know NASCAR doesn't say
"You can't spend more than XX million a year on your
race team."  What they do is say, "Everyone must
conform to these rules...We know there are other
options out there to go fast, but In order to keep
costs down, We don't allow those options to be used."

I'd be shocked if F1, a place where they use all kinds
of crazy hi-tech metals to achieve a million rpm out
of those little motors, had a limit to how much money
could be spent on a car.  Please tel me if I'm wrong.
I hate to be wrong.  ;-)

Buddy "I was a philosophy major, so I argue a lot"
Ahlers.