Re: Ford Focus R?

To: Joshua Hadler <jhadler@rmi.net>
Subject: Re: Ford Focus R?
From: Mark R Jahnke <mjahnke@shrike.depaul.edu>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 13:46:26 -0500 (CDT)
I saw the write up about this car in Car and Driver, and they even stated
there that the car would not be released, if it is indeed released as they
tested it.

The car does look pretty cool though, and from what I read, seems to be
the case.  But if the car is released, chances are it won't be as powerful
as tested, and won't be sporting all the cool little extras that their
test cars have.

As for it being a Type R killer, I don't think that any of us are too
worried about that!!  : )

Mark R. Jahnke
mjahnke@shrike.depaul.edu
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Downs/2997/