Re: Randy Chase-cording Toyos

To: "autox@autox.team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Randy Chase-cording Toyos
From: Stan Whitney <dp25sdw@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 12:01:47 -0700 (PDT)
Years ago, the hot shaving setup from BFGs on camber
challenged cars was to shave the inside shoulders more
than the outers, 3-3-2 /32 across the tread surface,
or 3 -2 -3 /32 for cars that wore both shoulders out
(no camber and lots of toe out).

Of course this was in the days of full tread 226
gumball R1's that lasted 1-2 events.

Stan Whitney