Re: SS changes

To: "Isley, Jason C." <JIsley@cell1.com>
Subject: Re: SS changes
From: Joshua Hadler <jhadler@rmi.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 14:40:35 -0700
"Isley, Jason C." wrote:

>         With the possible input of new SS cars, and the change in the
> technology level in the past few years. I would like to see some of the
> older slower cars moved from SS. I would like all of you to join me in a
> campaign to move all 1984 to 1996 "C4" Corvettes to AS.
>         Now who's with me?

HAH!! You obviously forgot the smiley... here you go... :-)

Yeah, "older and slower"... sure... Next thing you know Jason here will
be trying to sell us some Tennessee beach front property...

-Josh2

--
Joshua Hadler    '74 914 2.0 CSP/Bi - Hooligan Racing #29 - CONIVOR
                 '87 Quantum Syncro - aka stealth quattro

jhadler@rmi.net
http://rainbow.rmi.net/~jhadler/