RE: SS changes

To: "'George Lynch'" <george.lynch@worldnet.att.net>,
Subject: RE: SS changes
From: "Isley, Jason C." <JIsley@cell1.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 1999 10:33:27 -0700
        Now I know you are retired, so I will take it easy on you. A 93' R1,
the first year, is only 6 yrs old, not 8. Time is just a blur....lol. I will
forgive you, if you park it and bring the vette back.
Lets be fair, my car has the same hp as yours, approx. 250, and weighs
500lbs more.
        Now I don't want to wine, but I cant even go to the drag strip any
more, its embarrassing. Any F body made in the last two years can blow my
doors off. I don't dare do a stop light race with a new Mustang. It has
gotten so bad I have to leave the Corvette at home and drive the family car.

        Please hear my plea, we Corvette drivers are just looking to regain
the pride we once had. We don't want to have to lie and say we don't own one
of those slow L98 corvettes.
        Please join the cause, Autocrossers for the improvement of SS, for
just the price of a cup of coffee you to can make a Corvette drivers life
easier. Our goal is to buy up all of the RX7s and have them deported. Your
contribution can make this possible. We only need another $7,000,000.00, we
are on our way.
        Thank you in advance for your support.

Jason Isley president ATISS
jisley@cell1.com