Re: SS changes

To: "Isley, Jason C." <JIsley@cell1.com>
Subject: Re: SS changes
From: "George Lynch" <george.lynch@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 1999 17:57:29 -0700

> Now I know you are retired, so I will take it easy on you.

*You are a kind person  :-)

A 93' R1,the first year, is only 6 yr. old, not 8.

*My car was made in March of 1992, and the technology for it was one to two
  years old at that time.  I guess I can really claim 10 year old
technology.
:-(

Time is just a blur....lol. I will forgive you, if you park it and bring
the vette back.

*That has been and will be discussed on a regular bases.  :-)

>Lets be fair, my car has the same hp as yours, approx.. 250, and weighs
>500lbs more.

*True, but with the 500 lbs. you get 1 1/2 in wider and 1 in taller wheels.
  You also get 1 3/4 in more tread.  :-(

Enough fun.  On a more serious note,  SCCA has split up a lot of cars to
make all
versions competitive.  I think at least the early C4 should not have to run
with the later
ones and the C5.